- $40 for 2 hours (minimum rate)
- $50 for 4 hours
- $60 for 8 hours
- Up to 2 adults and 1 small child
- $55 for 2 hours (minimum rate)
- $65 for 4 hours
- $75 for 8 hours
- 12 ft. kayak outfitted with 3 rod holders, anchor, and milk crate storage
- $55 for 4 hours
- $80 for 8 hours
All rentals come equipped with:
- Kayak and Paddle
- Class III PFD (life vest) with a whistle
- Basic paddling instruction
- Weather and tide information
- Small dry box for keys and phones
Long Term Rentals and Drop Off Service
If your residence has water access, we can drop off paddle equipment for a long term rental. Please call us for more info.
Enjoy the natural beauty of the Lake Worth Lagoon at your own pace while gliding through Palm Beach County’s largest estuary on one of our kayaks. During your kayak rental you will launch right into the Snook Islands of the Lake Worth Lagoon. The Snook Islands are a 1.5 mile long chain of mangrove islands and oyster reefs teeming with life. This salt water estuary is home to hundreds of bird species. Some are year around residents, others winter here and others make the Snook Islands a stop on their way somewhere else. Saltwater fish, rays, turtles, iguanas and the occasional manatee also call the Snook Islands home.
All of our kayaks are sit on top self bailing kayaks, sit inside are not available.
CAUTION – You will probably get wet AND have a lot of fun in the process!